Mudville Training Facility
The Mudville Baseball & Softball Training Facility was built for anyone wanting to work on their game. Mudville will benefit all skill levels giving a complete workout utilizing the lighted field, pitching mounds, tunnels, and cages.
- Lighted grass infield
- Pitching mounds for all distances
- 2 batting practice tunnels for live pitch
- Automated soft toss machine
- Whiffle ball tunnel
- Soft toss tunnel
- Tee area
Team use: $40/hr
$20 per additional 1/2 hour
Field only: $25/hr
Pitching Mounds: $25/hr
Tunnels, Tees, Soft Toss: $25/hr
$7 per person
Reserve and pay in advance:
5 pack 10% off 10 pack 20% off
The Ultimate Team Practice
Get a complete Mudville workout in 60 minutes.
Here is how:
- Use as many coaches and parents as possible
- Divide up the team into groups of 2-3 players
- Place groups at the following stations:
- Batting Cages - Machine batting practice
- Infield - Infield practice, base running
- Tunnels - Live hitting (coach pitch)
- Tees - 3 stations (soft toss, automated soft toss, and tee area)
- Whiffle Tunnel - Whiffle Ball (coach pitch)
- Rotate stations every 5-7 minutes. Keep all players moving with little standing around!
- If enough coaches/parents are available, pitchers can rotate to mounds to throw.